Sunday, November 4, 2012

New Lives for Curious Beauties




In a response to a comment on my last set, if you are asking whether I have gone out in public dressed, yes several times.  If you are asking have I revealed myself to everyone and embraced that side of me on a day-to-day basis, well not yet.

I think I would like to get there, and hope that I may soon be. Already quite a few friends know, and even a few in my family.  It's scary, but it is important to do if you want to embrace this side of you fully.

As for going out in public, I suggest starting it simple, a night time drive. Build the courage up, but when you get a little confidence, just go for it! Nothing is more fun than being treated like a real girl by the public.

It's worth the risk of embarrassment, you won't ALWAYS pass, but even if you come close, you'll not regret trying it, I mean you owe to the girl within you to try.

I was going to take a short break from captioning, but got inspired by my new gown. Not completely happy with all of these, but they work for the most part. I think the difficulty reading #3 upsets me the most.  But at least I try.

Well, I have another short story set to post, but will save it for a little later. I think many of you will like it though, especially if you enjoy the themes I tend to favor in my captions and stories, which focus on being forced to go down a road of self discovery of the inner girl/slut within.

Ok, another time all!"

No comments:

Post a Comment