Thursday, December 20, 2012

Turned into a Girl by Girlfriend

 
Well Mark, I can tell by your smile that you are really happy that I turned you into a girl.  Just think, now we can be BFFs.  And  let's face it, you were not cutting it as my boyfriend.  I just got to the point where I had to have a strong masculine well-hung guy and you just were never going to be that.
 But when I saw how sad and heartbroken you were when I started dating Rick, I just had to do something for you.  So, I decided to use the magic spell.  Even though you still have your boy brain, you are now an 18 year old hot coed with a rockin little body.  How do you like it so far?

OMG Amy, I am so happy.  I never realized how great it would feel.  I love my soft body and the way my hair feels and my breasts feel and I cannot stop playing with my pussy.  And, omg men look soooooo good to me now.

Well that's good because we have a double date tonight with Rick and Tommy.

OMG, is Tommy the guy with the Harley?  He is so hot.  But, omg what am I going to wear? Let's get up and try some things on, ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment